787 Tuning Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

787 is a cutting edge tuning garage within the Forza Motorsports series

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockon2dawn :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockon2dawn

Rockon2dawn :) Empty
PostSubject: Rockon2dawn :)   Rockon2dawn :) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Hello Very Happy Im rockon2dawn, stupid name i know but i dont want to waste my money changing it Razz Real name Steven, My spelling aint the best but oh well.

Im 15 and i live in the Very north of scotland (Look at a map of britan mainland, go to the very top, go far right then a little left and thats me xD) I LOVE cars!

I play forza3 quite alot and every few weeks i go on a forza craze when i sign out of msn and just go crazy hotlapping and painting and tuning Very Happy
Im a half decent painter but i kinda suck at tuning Razz
I love to race online, specially when i have a good car which i know will win Wink hmm i wonder get i get them cars from.. tongue
I owned alot of 787 cars in forza2 AND LOVED THEM! Very Happy specially the ford boss and the Evo8MR.
I plan to most, if not all of your forza 3 cars too Razz
I am good at taking pictures of cars Very Happy < and editing them

Tried to start my own team but i failed due to no-one signing up Sad
Tired to start a painting buissness but with forza3 it became pointless
Tried to be a leaderboard setter for tuning teams, failed cause im not good enough Sad
Now im just in it to play the game and im open for taking pictures or test driving any cars for anyone who wants me Smile
So if you ever need some pictures taken or some test drives done then im always free Razz

Umm.. trying to think what else to say.. hmm... oh yes i havent figured out how to use the clutch on forza3 yet Laughing i know.. im pathetic lol

So yeh, ROCKON xD
Back to top Go down
S71GGY

PostSubject: Re: Rockon2dawn :)   Rockon2dawn :) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey dude ! Me n u share the same name ! How cool ! By the sounds of it you at the stage I was a year ago loves forza know what your good at and can also help in other area's but just can't seem to make that little breakthrough just to get noticed enough... You'll get there mate, back on topic of cars n what not, glad to hear your a fan of 787 tuning, we do try our best to provide quality work, one thing I will say is this is my 3rd month here ( geeeez it's gone quick !! ) and I can safely say unless something is spot on it will not be released and the guys here are so friendly !!! So make yourself at home get to know the rest of us and if you have any questions just ask man !!!!
Back to top Go down
rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Rockon2dawn :)   Rockon2dawn :) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:41 pm

LOL thats cool Razz Thanks m8 Smile i look forward to being a part of the 787 community =)
Back to top Go down
Mr007

PostSubject: Re: Rockon2dawn :)   Rockon2dawn :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:54 am

I will say is this is my 3rd month here ( geeeez it's gone quick !! ) and I can safely say unless something is spot on it will not be released and the guys here are so friendly !!! So make yourself at home get to know the rest of us and if you have any questions just ask man !!!!

holiday cottages in wadebridge
resume cover letters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockon2dawn :)   Rockon2dawn :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockon2dawn :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
787 Tuning Garage :: The Lounge :: All About You-
Jump to: