787 Tuning Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

787 is a cutting edge tuning garage within the Forza Motorsports series

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oilfield_Mafia

Whats up. Empty
PostSubject: Whats up.   Whats up. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey guys, noob here checkin in and checkin out what ya'll have to offer. I found this link looking for more info on CRS from the Forza site. Im brand new to Forza's online capabilities. Ive played all 3 games and I love them all. I just got a MS Wheel to go with my FM3 game. Im trying to learn about tuning and painting. Ive done alot of online gaming in the past. 10+ yrs of BF1942, R6, CS, and I helped start and found Gearhead Gaming back many years ago. All PC stuff..

And now I have FM3 and I want to make it better. I want to learn tuning of course. And drifting. thats new stuff to an old fart like me.

Anyhow, I wish I could say that I'll see ya'll in a race somewhere, but I only have access to fast internet about 3 days a month. The rest of the time im stuck out here on my job on our satellite internet. But at least I can use the SF right? ha!

Thanks for anyhelp that Im sure I will get from you guys. This seems to be a great place to learn!

KC
Back to top Go down
S71GGY

Whats up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up.   Whats up. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Hey man nice to see you popping by, So you got plenty of pc gaming experience and what not, that's sweet I'm into gaming but only if I have to put a disc in and play otherwise I confuse myself, lol so I think I'm probably the noob lol what kind of work you do man ? Sounds like your not home much then, I don't really know what advice to give you really if it's about tuning your best off speaking with hero or Bickel them 2 are like machines ! I'm just a paintshop boy make it look good that's all I do, if you have any other questions feel free to ask man, try a few of our cars let us know what ya think.. That kinda stuff but most of all enjoy it ! .... Talk soon =]
Back to top Go down
be_map1512

Whats up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up.   Whats up. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 pm

glad to join with everyone
help me:)
Sponsored content

Whats up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up.   Whats up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up.
Page 1 of 1