787 Tuning Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

787 is a cutting edge tuning garage within the Forza Motorsports series

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Possible Hero

Possible Hero

Possible Hero Empty
PostSubject: Possible Hero   Possible Hero EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:08 am

Since this is the "ALL ABOUT YOU" section, I thought this would be a good place to brag about myself....lol JK. But if you have never seen me before then here's a little bio of where Im from, what I do, and how I roll.
My name is Bret, I go to college seeking a degree in Digital media IT (That's basically stuff like Web Design,programming,graphic Art, Flash creation...ect) all that lovely computer stuff. If your looking for a IT Nerd. Im pretty much your best choice, unless your looking for the crazy dude with the 10 screen setup in his mom's basement....Thats not me.
But my real passion in life and of course why Im into Forza. CARS! Cars are something for me that lets me escape, there is NOTHING that comes close to finding a perfect empty twisty road and just burning through the gears as you clip the apex's. PERIOD!

Home- I'm based in Edmonton AB (Canada)

787 Tuning- For me I started out at 787 Tuning at the START. It was me and another friend of mine who brought it off the ground sold our first car which I believe was the Bullet fast Camaro SS. That thing could lap Road Atlanta SO FAST, it was insane. I still use it just because the massive LS7 V8 in that car just absolutely bakes the tires. Wicked fun!

Role at 787 - At 787 no one person makes the decisions or just does one thing. We all submit our opinion and then the direction we want to take is based off that. Yes our bumpers do clash sometimes (Pun definitely intended). But it makes for an awesome dynamic environment that keeps things fun and people happy Smile. But my deal or area of expertise here is Tuning and PR stuff. So if cars need to be tuned, threads made,graphics posted, videos....Im your guy. If you ever want someone to paint a car. Pls do the world a favor and DONT ask me.

Car- Currently I own a 2009 Civic LX. I bought it because of the scorching deal I got at the dealership and just the awesome handling and winter drivability it provides. But on the side there is also a Skyline R33 GTR coming in 3-years when the correct model I want will be allowed to import into Canada.

Past cars- My first car was a RSX Type S. Now your probably thinking why the hell would I get a RSX Type S and then step down to a Civic LX??? But trust me, its all part of a master plan to take over the world and buy my prized R33 GTR.

Favorite cars from Forza 2- Skyline R32,Boss 429,Evo 8,Evo 6,NSX-R,Aston Martin DB9 (Even though it sucked, it was FUN)

So yah, thats a little bit about me. Feel free to email me atomica70@gmail.com, Im always up to chat about cars and even answer tuning questions.
Back to top Go down
Mr007

Possible Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Hero   Possible Hero EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:54 am

787 Tuning- For me I started out at 787 Tuning at the START. It was me and another friend of mine who brought it off the ground sold our first car which I believe was the Bullet fast Camaro SS. That thing could lap Road Atlanta SO FAST, it was insane. I still use it just because the massive LS7 V8 in that car just absolutely bakes the tires. Wicked fun!

holiday cottages in wadebridge
resume cover letters
Back to top Go down

Possible Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
787 Tuning Garage :: The Lounge :: All About You-
Jump to: