787 Tuning Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

787 is a cutting edge tuning garage within the Forza Motorsports series

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All about Bickel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bickel

All about Bickel Empty
PostSubject: All about Bickel   All about Bickel EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Well I figured sense Bret got his up and running that I should go ahead and fill out my bio too. Well my name is Drew and currently I am 25 years old. I went to school to be a certified welder and when I graduated I got a welding job. Then the job left so I went and sold RL Honda's. But now I am currently working as a welder again for a huge mining company called Joy Mining.

I enjoy welding alot and this job allows me to start saving for my future. I am currently engaged (no date set) and working on a house to fix up to move into some time in the near future. Also I really would like to do some part-time racing which I will tell you more about below.

I copied Bret's format on the following cause I thought it was a good way to organize it.

Home- I live in Northwestern Pennsylvania USA

787 Tuning- Well 787 is my first and only garage I have ever been a part of. I have learned alot for all our members and I am happy to have made good friends from our members. This garage is very fun based and we really try to pass that on to everybody. I really do think that it is one of the best out there even with the quite time till now. But wait till FM3 and see what we have for you!!

Role at 787 - Well when I was hired at 787 I was hired as a seller and they were looking for somebody to paint our Mazda Roadster LE as a Replica. Back then I was no way near a good painter using loads of layers and taking forever to finish it. But I got it done and never looked back. Sense then I have basically moved into the Co-Manager roll with THE MAN IE1 as we have lost our founder. But on top of that I can still pump out some sweet tunes, paints, and even put down some fast laps. Here at 787 we are more about teamwork than any one member running the show. So even sellers get to have a good imput towards our garage which I think helps them feel more part of the garage.

Car- Well my current daily driver that I have is a 1992 Honda Civic CX Hatch. It has some work done to it to make it alittle faster in a straight line (D16Z1 which is the Civic SiR motor) along with a load of suspension mods to make it handle like a go-kart. The best part is I can still get 40 MPG and carve up the corners. I some times take it to the local autocross meets and kill some cones LOL.

Past cars- Well I have only owned 2 cars in my life and still own both of them. But this one is still a WIP so I will put it here. I have a 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL. I have taken it off the road to do some major custom body work to it and to re-paint it too. I also have been messing with some of the suspension set-up and brakes. My dream would be to get a race preped 13B and tear up the local track days in it. Maybe one day LOL.

Favorite cars from Forza 2- Well this is a tough one. I always have love for anything Rotary powered so RX-7 RX-8 or even our little Roadster is towards the top. And another favorite would have to be the Honda S2000. I am sad to see them quit making them in RL and I had such a fun time going to racing school and beating the crap out of one. Nothing like hitting the rev limiter at 8,500 RPM and getting the thumbs up LOL.

Well thats me in a nutshell. I like everything cars so don't be afraid to come and chat with me about RL cars, races or just looking for a race in FM3.

[BIC]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/787Tuning
be_map1512

All about Bickel Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Bickel   All about Bickel EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm

oh i love it
tks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr007

All about Bickel Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Bickel   All about Bickel EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 am

Car- Well my current daily driver that I have is a 1992 Honda Civic CX Hatch. It has some work done to it to make it alittle faster in a straight line (D16Z1 which is the Civic SiR motor) along with a load of suspension mods to make it handle like a go-kart. The best part is I can still get 40 MPG and carve up the corners. I some times take it to the local autocross meets and kill some cones LOL.

holiday cottages in wadebridge
resume cover letters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about Bickel Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Bickel   All about Bickel Empty

Back to top Go down

All about Bickel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
787 Tuning Garage :: The Lounge :: All About You-
Jump to: